Scupper Covers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradV

Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the scupper covers that came on the boat? I have 2 thru hole scuppers on each side with a plastic cover. It works well but I am planning on adding bigger tabs and might not have the room for it anymore. Also, if i have all those people sitting on the transom water has come in. I was thinking if you could get a magnet strip cast in the plastic mold then it wouldnt float back up but obviously the magnet cant be that strong so any flow of water would open them up. Just brainstorming here. Anyways anyone done this. Considering the 14 x 25 tab.

Attachments

• Photo_111209_008.jpg
    Photo_111209_008.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 656
  • Tab.gif
    Tab.gif
    109.4 KB · Views: 655
Brad-

My old parker and wellcraft had scuppers with just a rubber flap on the water side. It would let the water out fine, but would let way too much in. Now I have the ones that you do and have been happier with them.

With thad being said, DONT get the rubber flap

yeah id rather not have the rubber ones. Figure they would dry out and not work well.

I went to a set of 9x24 Lenco tabs on my 25ft. Pilothouse Parker. That is plenty of tab,it help performance,handling and fuel mileage..FWIW

I have a pair of factory 12 x 16 tabs and they are just right. I have twin 150s...

Yeah i figured the 12 x 16 would be a good match with the 150s but the 225s are quite a bit larger. and with the 2530 the fuel tank is moved further aft and i also have 4 batteries in the rear hatch.

Back