sea tow reccomendation by susqking

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashman

Reaction score
Thanks Anthony. Spoke with TJ Buhite, a nice guy. He is just a few miles from us and will see him this week. He knows you, I will work on that discount :)
I know that Yammies are pretty good, but I do not trust what is going in them. I eat corn not run it. Under the old fuel system I would not even think about getting the tow package but last summer I saw from my pier an unusual large number of boats being towed in. thanks guys trashman

Yea i would say SEA-Tow is really good and i rather have it for the cost of a membership compared to getting towed 1 time!!!Few words you have to becareful cause alot of other tow companies pull up on the water and tow you and they are not Sea-Tow then when you get to dock you pay!!! I know it happened to someone i know it was a big mess!!!

Your Welcome Trashman. FYI if you get the membership, check out SeaInsure for your insurance, I switched and save 30%. Call Lenny @ 1-877-568-1672.

You will like TJ even better in person.

Anthony

Back