• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seen 2 forsale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith FDNY

Reaction score
Well when i was in Salisbury MA, i seen 2 parkers forsale here are details 1st one was

Parker 2520 Xl Sport cabin
Year=2005
Had windlass anchor,livewell 2nd steering station,rocket launcher,raw water washdown,2 spreader lites,trim tabs with instant retract and postion indicators,Raymarine E80 multi display,raystar 125 gps sensor 2kw 18"dome series,Quest vhf radio,Raymarine Gyro Sensor,Raymarine DSM300 sounder modual 2005 Yamaha 225 4 stroke

Price was $62,500

2nd Boat was
Parker 2520 XL
Year=2003
Had coast guard equipment,windlass anchor,second station steering,live well,power port,Raw water washdown,Rocket Launcher,spreader lites,furono 34 mile radar,rathon 600 DSX color,fish finder,standard horizon vhf,gps/chart plotter,New engine water pump and all tuned up 2003 yamaha F-225TXRB

Price was $53,995

nice boats keith there seems to be alot on interest in this forum for a 2120 sc maybe its time to sell mine and upgrade to a 2520???
dave

Yes i can say that as well looks like alot people looking for 2120 now!!!

I was at riverfront marine that where i got boat stored from prior owner!!

Latest posts

Back