She went in Sunday !

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully

Reaction score
FINALLY!!!

Attachments

• Hooligans.jpg
    Hooligans.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 385
  • Hooligans2.jpg
    Hooligans2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 385
Congratulations!
It took us until May, but finally we have a break in the weather. 8)

WooHoo!
I'm only a few days behind you, really looking forward to seeing the boat get wet. :D

Thanks Guys !

Attachments

• Hooligans6.jpg
    Hooligans6.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 319
What is hanging off the starboard gunnel? Is that more storage? I'm always looking for a way to optimize the storage space on my 2120.

Nice looking ride.

Steve

That's my yeti cooler that doubles for a seat

Attachments

• Hooligans1.jpg
    Hooligans1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 292
  • Seadek.JPG
    Seadek.JPG
    285 KB · Views: 292
  • Yeti Back.JPG
    Yeti Back.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 292
Sunday was a great day to drop her in! :D She looks great, all spiffed up and prepped for another season.... you can just hear the lobsters calling out her name...... 8)

A few days behind, boy does it feel good to be out of the backyard and in the water.

I felt like I was way behind this year and was surprised how few boats were at the dock and how many were still under wraps in the parking lot.

photod_zps31054f06.jpg

photoc_zps8f05a851.jpg

photob_zps85dfcfc9.jpg

photoa_zps5a7912fe.jpg

Photoguy":3d1nv94y said:
A few days behind, boy does it feel good to be out of the backyard and in the water.
I felt like I was way behind this year and was surprised how few boats were at the dock and how many were still under wraps in the parking lot.

Good for you!

Even here, we still have boats under shrink.
I think you are correct. This season is almost 4 weeks behind schedule.

Megabyte":2gzxx47i said:
Photoguy":2gzxx47i said:
Even here, we still have boats under shrink. This season is almost 4 weeks behind schedule.
Talking to boatyard operators, the slips and moorings are empty as the yards are 4-weeks behind ...

Photoguy
Boat looks great !!
Its good to be back in!

Ya only about a 25% are in in Hingham real slow..

Back