She's in.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike2043

Reaction score
Well got the Sea Monster launched today. She is resting at her new home on City Island, NY. We launched her on to the Hudson river in Peekskill then took the 45 mile ride to the western sound. Stopped off in Alpine NJ to top off the fuel tank. The fuel dock there is a state run park and they don't kill you with the price. I paid 2.95 gal.. The attendant also told me that it just went up this morning, it was 2.75 yesterday. Oh well, 2.95 is still cheaper then we are paying on land. The ride down was pretty uneventful, she ran like a top.

I did see that there is another fellow Parker owner in the marina. He has a nice 2520 with an I/O. I am looking forward to meeting him.

I'm happy she is in and running good. Hopefully next week I can get some fishing in. There starting to get some cows now and he blues are starting to show up.

Way to go Mike!

If you find out that the owner of that 2520 isn't a member (yet), feel free to direct him here! :)

Back