• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shift and throttle controls

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5514matt

Reaction score
if anyone is having problems with their power trek/marinetek shift and throttle control system, I have the parts from my old one. The system is complete. Could possibly be missing a wire or so, but i think I got them all. We are pretty sure that the only faulty part of the system is the potentiometers on the second station controls. The main helm controls, computer and actuators seem to be working fine, since I had full operation capabilities from the main hellm. The second station would not go into the correct gear, sometimes would go to fwd when in neutral or vise versa. It would be a decent investment for someone who just needs parts. If I could have found a parts source, I would be several thousand dollars richer today. I am in northern Virginia and can be reached at 703-599-6854. Make me an offer. It will cost 100-150 to ship since it requires a large box and is heavy. I’m on Northern Virginia is you want to pick up.

Back