• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shipping?? Transport??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sealion

Reaction score
Hi,

Found my Parker, thanks in part to this site. Thanks

Now looking for a good trucking company (bonded & insured) capable of moving this boat from Maryland to San Diego for me.

I'll handle the move from San Diego to Cabo San Lucas.

Anyone have any suggestions on a good shipper / trucker?

Thanks,

Kevin

I had a great experience with PDshipping. Google it. Paul was his name.
Very professional and affordable.
If you cant find it, PM me and I'll do a search in my emails.

Yes I know a company called Express Boat Transport his name is Alfred phone # 407-310-1015!! I post on this sit eall the time I'm a Parker Fan!

sealion":5z6h7p3q said:
Hi,

Found my Parker, thanks in part to this site. Thanks

Now looking for a good trucking company (bonded & insured) capable of moving this boat from Maryland to San Diego for me.

I'll handle the move from San Diego to Cabo San Lucas.

Anyone have any suggestions on a good shipper / trucker?

Thanks,

Kevin

I moved mine from Rhode Island to South Florida. When I contacted Parker they recommended Atlantic Boat Transportation - the company they use for their deliveries. I am not sure however if they handle the west coast deliveries for Parker, but you can ask. They were terrific and obviously experienced in transporting Parkers. No damage at all and fair in their pricing. Below is their contact info

ATLANTIC BOAT TRANSPORTATION, INC.
3828 CHERRY RUN ROAD
P.O. BOX 2295
WASHINGTON, NC 27889
(800) 382-2628
FAX (252) 974-2448

Back