Simrad NSS9 evo 3 installation on 2320: What transducer?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sydngoose

Reaction score
Good morning. I have a new Parker 2320 on order. She will be here in 6 weeks. Yamaha f300 and going full simrad on the electronics:
My question is: I am flush mounting (2) NSS9" evo 3's at the helm and a NSS12 evo 3 beneath the pilot house lip on the cockpit above my bulkhead mounted second station.

I bottom fish between 80 and 200 feet mostly. What transducer should I be looking at for installation?
I really do NOT want a transom mount; I would prefer a thru-hull.
I would like a 1kw transducer.

Thoughts on the B175m ? I am inclined to go this route unless others have experienced better results with other x'ducers.

Last edited:
I’m also looking to get the NSS9 EVO3S. Did you end up going with the thru-hull or transom mount?

B175m is what I usually suggest....Installed on in a 2022 22ft Cape Horn last month.
2- 12in Garmin MDF's and Radar.

Reactions: Efx
I went with a B175HW on my install, since I wanted the midwater trolling coverage and I intend to add a StructureScan 3D module in the future. I’ll let you know how it works out once the boat gets done picking up her new ponies.

It’s a mighty big hole you need to cut! Order the correct size hole saw online, you won’t find it at the big box stores. The Airmar installation tools help as well, if you happen to be local to VA I have a set you can borrow.

Back