Quantcast

Size is such a relative thing...

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

Megabyte

Reaction score
Late Saturday afternoon, we decided to visit one of our area seafood resturants by water for a little snack...

Slipped into Mill Creek, and pulled into a totally empty dock at Cantlers Riverside Resturant.
At first, I thought something was wrong when I saw every boat slip was empty. :)
Here is the view from the outside seating area...

About 20 minutes later, this boat arrived and tried to get into one of the slips. It wouldn't fit, so they placed it at the fuel dock.

Size... especially in boats, is such a relative thing. :lol:

Principal Reeler

Reaction score
I almost started drooling over that big'un...but then I thought about how much it must cost for a fill-up :shock:

And came back down to earth and realized how much fun we have on our little piece of God's blue sea with our little "run-a-bouts" :wink:

Besides and gear inside :lol:

Megabyte

Reaction score
Principal Reeler":1m2wfovu said:
I almost started drooling over that big'un...but then I thought about how much it must cost for a fill-up :shock:
Funny you should mention that...

We had just come from downtown (and a turn through Ego Alley) with a guest from Minnesota, and she pointed out one particular 100+' boat tied up near ACM...

"What would it cost to run a boat that size", she asks.

I think for a moment... then finally reply, "We probably couldn't afford the fuel it takes to run his gen-set". :(

Latest posts