• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Slightly Used Fisher Custom Storage Cover for Parker 2120SC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coverguy

Reaction score
I have a slightly used Fisher Winter Storage Cover for a Parker 2120SC that was used 2 seasons and sat in a garage for a couple years. Cover is in excellant condition and covers the boat to the waterline. This is a storage cover, not trailerable.

New today, retail is $1500. Make me an offer. Let's talk.

For a boat with a pulpit or without? Any pictures? I'm looking from a cover I can use all season, I suspect a winter cover will be too cumbersome. I'm interested though nonetheless

This is my cover that darren has permission to sell. I bought this cover used in september and my parker sold two days later. It is in fantastic condition and aside from a few smudge marks around the skirt it looks new. The original owner said it was hardly used but I told darren to say two years just to be safe.

Darren hooked me up with a fisher cover for my new boat and let me tell you these are GREAT covers. they are very heavy duty and the construction is well thought out and made to last. It has pockets sewn it to accept 2x4's to prevent sag. My new one just had 5" of wet snow on it last night and it held up great.

It is for a 2120 with outboard bracket but I would guess it could fit some others too. If your 2120 has a transom mount motor there would be some extra canvas at the stern. Good chance it would fit a 2320 with no bracket also.

Once you own a fisher cover you know they are well worth the price. We are looking to get around half price for this one and that is a great price on a great cover.

TTT Surprised that there is no interest on this. These covers are the best there is. Like an army tent custom made for your boat. My friend has one 12 years old and still going strong.

No, Like I said I bought it from a guy thinking that my boat might not sell in the fall and it did sell two days later.

The bracketed rear of this cover is not 100% positive. Anyone who is interested can try it on for fit and return it to me if they are not satisfied.

As I wright this the wind is howling outside but the fisher cover on my new boat is hardly moving. I only have a few ropes on it but these covers are so heavy they hardly move.

Back