Smoked them on the Chesapeake today

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susqking

Reaction score
Beautiful day on the bay, sunny, warm and nice breeze with a 1 to 2 foot chop, only a few other boats and bait everywhere.

We caught 10 and two others got off. Nothing real big, fish were between 31 and 38". Had four co-workers with me and everyone got to bring a few in. Should have pics in a day or two from one of the guys.

I'll be back out Friday, hopefully with a good report.

Anthony

Attachments

• Fishin pics 4-26,28-09 068 (Medium).jpg
    Fishin pics 4-26,28-09 068 (Medium).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 55
awesome anthony. Glad to hear the bite is picking back up again. Nothing like a good day of fishing :!:

I am fishing the MSSA this weekend so I go change things up to look for that "one fish". I am not sure if I will tow to PLO or hang in the mid-upper bay on Friday but give me a shout on my cell if you are out. My cell is 410.533.1435.

Greg,
I went on a Charter Sunday out of Solomons. We had 10 people from work on the boat and caught 11 fish. We did get a 42". Everything else was 29-35". I checked out the filet table and seen what looked to be better than 46" from another charter.

I'm not into the tournament thing but good luck.

With friday calling for 15-20knots with gusts to 25 out of the South. I am not sure how much fun it is going to be. Not looking forward to the Ebb tide :shock:

Back