• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 1996 Parker 1801, 115 Yamaha, $8500

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackofallt

Reaction score
It is a 1996 model with 1996 Yamaha 115, with a 40 gallon fuel tank, I am in Guilford, CT. It has a swing back seat (with storage underneath) as well as seating for 2 in front of the helm station and there is space to sit on the bow around the anchor locker hatch. The trailer (w/ spare) is used only twice a year, launch and haul. I am trying to post photos from when I bought it 2014 which I have included as well as more recent photos, some showing the electronics that go with it, one showing the winter cover from the end of my drive way and one at the beach from August of 2017 or maybe 2016. A couple more items, I have the Interlux bottom paint that would go with it as well as a pair of anchor lights, one of which can be seen in the photo of the Parker on the beach, fire extinguisher, a hand held spot light, extra spark plugs, spare stainless steel prop, PFD's, lines, fenders, new fuel vent fixture, complete set of seat cushions and a bunch of miscellaneous extra parts. Let me know any questions, thanks.

Attachments

• Parker-6.jpg
    Parker-6.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 402
  • Parker-5.jpg
    Parker-5.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 402
  • Parker-4.jpg
    Parker-4.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 402
  • Parker-3.jpg
    Parker-3.jpg