Some stuff from the Boat Show

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grouperjim

Reaction score
Tampa Boat show.........

I guess you're not the Captain unless you've got the shirt. 8)

Attachments

• IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 496
Very nice guys!
DId you have to bring a picture of what you wanted to have stitched on the shirt?

Love the shirts!
I'll have to see if the vendor at the Annapolis show can do that.

Do you need to give them a photo?

Megabyte":2ul3ffjd said:
Love the shirts!
I'll have to see if the vendor at the Annapolis show can do that.

Do you need to give them a photo?

The guy at the Tampa show already had the jpeg for the Parker PH. He just did a mod to his jpeg for the guy with the missing cabin doors :mrgreen:

All I had to do is give him a jpeg of my logo, which was nothing more than a digital camera pic. He figured out the fonts and colors from there.

I don't know if he will be at Annapolis but I highly recommend him as his price per shirt was very reasonable, there was no setup fee, no minimum and he got it out fast. Notice, these are the omniwear shirts, not the cotton or poly/nylon ones. These are real nice shirts.

In fact, if you shot him a jpeg of your boat name in the next day or so, you would probably be wearing your shirt at the Annapolis show.

Not sure if I am allowed to post his name or company so if the mods say I can, I will. Otherwise, pm me.

PS: I know the image looks uneven in this picture, but it's spot on....

TunaJoe":2ppxe26o said:
Very nice guys!
DId you have to bring a picture of what you wanted to have stitched on the shirt?

Joe,

You will need a digital file (jpeg, gif, tif, any of those will work). Burn it a CD or put it on a stick.

The guy that did the embroidery on my shirts said that if you can get the "line drawings" of your hull #, he can re create your exact boat on the shirt. Otherwise, send him a picture from a side angle, and he can recreate that. Even, if it's on a trailer or whatever.

Custom Parkers with Tuna Towers etc., he can re create your exact boat...

He will not be at Annapolis. He sold his original company and now just does custom work at shows in Florida only.

Back