Some Sunday afternoon grilling

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grouperjim

Reaction score
For years I have had one of those in the rod holder Magma round grills which was a hand me down from previous boats.

For the past year or so I have been keeping an eye out for something better. With set up and storage location on the boat in mind I had the measurements in my wallet. While at Sams Club a couple of weeks ago buying the usual stuff, they had a special on some SS rectangular grills. The grill includes a nice black durable cover as well. Sure enough it was my lucky day, as the measurements and the grill matched up perfectly. $99

Used today to grill some meat. Lots if room and BTUs. And as you see, it could not fit any better on my 2006 2320. While hard to see in the pic, it stows perfectly under the center cushion in the V-berth.

Attachments

• IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 469
Bryan 2530":2tj534hx said:
Sweet setup!

Does the grill catch the grease in a trap?

Yes, it does. You can see the trap (about 3 inches wide) in pic 3 centerline under the grill. It locks in and easily slides out either end.

Hello Jim, I don't suppose you are looking to sell your old grill. I have the single pole mount but no grill.

Sweet set up!
I have the round grill that goes in the rod holder, i have been using it for years and love it, just a heads up i stored the grill in the boat one time and came back after about 3 days and the stench was horrible the more you use it and the more the grease builds up it gets a little funky, especially when its in an enclosed area for a long period of time.I now bring mine home and store in the garage after use.
I LOVE grillin on the boat!!!!

Attachments

• parker raft 17.jpg
    parker raft 17.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 414
MacFern":2b5xxlyz said:
Hello Jim, I don't suppose you are looking to sell your old grill. I have the single pole mount but no grill.

Swing by the house.........you can have it.

FWIW It is in good shape and has a cover as well, but it is the charcoal version.

I have one of those round grills but ended up replacing the rod holder mount for the 'three feet'.
Wind kept blowing the fire out when the grill was exposed, so now I set it on the deck next to the corner of the transom.
Works great like that.

Love that bigger square one tho!

"Swing by the house.........you can have it."

Thanks Jim, You're off 4th st?

Back