SouthWest Florida Parker Owners Group Rendevouz

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishFactory":20um3nyl said:
On top of setting an attendance record, could be first Parker event with a professional Charter Captain. :D

I hope you do capture the attendance record, but we had a pair of working charter captains at the Annapolis event. :wink:

Capt Ritchie Gaines attended in his 2520 and Capt John Deering in his 23SE, in addition to several 'non-guiding' capts. 8)

I'm going to track this one.

I make an annual trip to the Lake George, FL area each March to fish for LM bass. I'll try to schedule my trip to coincide with your rendezvous. Since I fly down, I'll have a car, but no boat. Can I hitch a ride? :D :D :D

We Have A Firm Date for the 1st SW Florida Parker Owners Rendevouz!

Thursday March 13th Through Sunday March 16th at Big Pine Key, In the Florida Keys.

At this point I could use any tips from any of you that have organized or attended other Parker group events. For me, the less structured the better.

I have contacted one of the pro guides and have asked him if he would like (be willing) to do a fishing seminar. I've been offered a Parker Banner to use (not sure where). Does everyone do their own thing for dinner or do people get together as a group?

I'm not the best event planner, so any tips would be appreciated.

If you know any CP'rs in Florida, please let them know about this.

Thanks.

For those of you who are planning to come down, how would you feel about having a fishing tourney on Thursday, free day on Friday and a raft up party on Saturday. I figure we should get our fishing in when most of the locals are still working.

Give me some feeback!

ScoopsAhoy":6mxvjsdj said:
Great! Would be great to meet you. Would you trailer or ride down?

I just saw this:)

I will probably just trailer so my 18 month old can come. Admiral is good with it, just have to make sure the dates work with her work too.

Sounds like fun...

She went. Stayed with her Aunt/Uncle in Dallas. Too bad they got spanked.

She was supposed to meet Brett Favre through a friend who is friends with team doctor. I guess Gina recorded a video of her parrot saying "Are you ready for some football, woo hoo go Brett Favre." She put it on a CD and was going to give to him. Goofy, I know.

jim

grouperjim":3pfw3brf said:
Gina recorded a video of her parrot saying "Are you ready for some football, woo hoo go Brett Favre." She put it on a CD and was going to give to him. Goofy, I know.
jim

Consider yourself lucky. She could have taught the parrot to say other things... :wink:

That's right. March is just around the corner. Make your plans NOW to attend the First Annual SW Florida POG Rendevouz!!!

Three of the 4 bedrooms in my unit are spoken for. That leaves one bedroom and a few couches.

Check out the thread for more details.

Florida Roundup right around the corner!!!!

March will be upon us sooner that you realize. Make plans NOW.

Hope to see some of you down there.

See this thread for more details!!!

Macfern:

Nice to meet you and your son today at Ft DeSoto Park. You have really got your 2320 laid out nicely. That cockpit shade (permanently variety) is amazing. Would be nice to see some detailed pics of that shade structure. Awesome tackle station addition also.

Hope you decide to come to the March rendezvous.

jim

Jim,

It was great to meet you too, and thanks for the compliments regarding my boat. I'll post some photos soon. As for the rendezvous I am planning to attend, but I have a crazy work and family schedule so I really won't know until we get a little closer. Maybe we'll see each other on water before then. By the way, Saturday at the Ft. Desoto ramp 3 of the 4 boats there were Parkers - I'm seeing more and more in our area!!!

Macfern":2js1pj63 said:
Jim,

By the way, Saturday at the Ft. Desoto ramp 3 of the 4 boats there were Parkers - I'm seeing more and more in our area!!!

We ought to have a raft up (locally) just for the guys we know in the immediate area. I susptect there is at least 4-5 of us on CP.

Macfern":3c0ojp9r said:
Saturday at the Ft. Desoto ramp 3 of the 4 boats there were Parkers - I'm seeing more and more in our area!!!

I hope you told them about ClassicParker! :D

Just wanted to remind those of you who are headed to the Keys in March to start making your plans. I will be there Wednesday night, leaving Sunday. Plans are to do a little fishing Thursday and Friday. Maybe a raft up on Saturday. Still have one room left in the townhouse.

Check out the previous posts for details!!! :D

Are there any plans to meet somewhere either out in Ocean or on land.

Would be nice to all meet somewhere near to all, say one night to pass the time,maybe Thursday or Friday night.

Robert Cibran

Back