Splash Date?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Themis

Reaction score
I am stuck on land! I have two teams I am coaching, but I am hoping to sneak out for a few week days on the water. Shooting to be in mid April. And you all?

(PS Thanks to Dale for Consolidating my 2 screen names as one. I forgot my password to ParkerSal, and created a new id because it was easy)

I will be lucky to get the cover off by mid April and do some spring cleaning. I am hopping to de-winterize the engine at the same time and take her for a quick cold run just to get the spider webs out. The first offical cruise will be the first week end in May taking off out of Turkey Point on the Chesapeak and running the C&D and Sasafrass River. After that it is back to the Indian River in DE for the rest of the season.

With my wedding on 4/25 and a 1 week honeymoon, soda blasting and bottom prep when I get back, work, etc etc etc , could be late may! :shock:
I'm usually in by now, but next year, look out......Can someone say March 1st ?????? :mrgreen:

Hoping to pick up my new 23SE this weekend. Can't wait to break her in and land my first trophy rock on her at the same time!!

Gotta go to Pensacola, FL the week of 28APR and will put her in the weekend of 03MAY when I return... The weathers been mild here in NE and I've been able to get some things done over the last couple of weeks (LED strip lights, heading sensor install, bench seat mods, replaced rigging tube)...Still need to re-paint the bottom, wax the hull, and change out filters & t-stats.

JimH
2006 2320SC/F225
Portsmouth, RI

Splashed today. Went down to the marina after work and cranked her up.
Ethanol sucks.......ain't running right.
She was running fine when put away the last week of December, even Stabil'd the remaining gas, all signs point to bad fuel.
Think I'll play hooky tomorrow and get her straightened out.
New Racor, plugs and about 10 gallons of high-test to mix in with what was left in the boat.
Did I mention Ethanol Sucks !!!

I didn't winterize this year. I fished the CBBT near Norfolk, VA for Nov, Dec, and Jan. Had her serviced in Feb, and will hit the CCNPP "rips" in a week or two.

Once the "rips" trips are done, she will stay out of the water for much of the summer as I finish work on the woodie.

Dave

aka

I've been in since March 7th, but I'll be back out for a hull clean and wax in another couple of weeks before she is in the water for the season. :wink:

Launch day, 03/07/08, in Rockhold Creek, Deale, MD.

DSCN0003.JPG

I hear that i cant bottom paint yet either it has been to cold for them to do it this sucks!!!!

Got her in on March 18th. Been cold, windy and rainy ever since and only got out once, but hoping to get out this weekend to do a little flounder pounder.

Back