• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Start the bidding folks!!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just on this boat this past weekend. It is a beast. Beautiful machine. I think they listed it at 240,000...curious to see what it sells for..thanks for posting.

I love the teak flooring, so sexy.

Someday I'll graduate to a 34'

ReelyNauti":378ulnjj said:
it cost the dealer about 196 to 203 K i expect the boat will sell for 229 to 232 k

anyone wanna bet!!!

Wanting and getting are two different things. From what I have heard only 1 or 2 of these have sold between all the dealers that have bought them. I doubt you will see it go that high on Ebay, especially the first time listed. I'd bet on that. My experience from selling multiple boats and cars on Ebay is that I usually have to list at least 3 times to get my price. It takes a while to get the proper, qualified audience. I have sold 4 boats on Ebay in the last 2 years.

John_Madison CT":vhrf9fsr said:
I'd be surprised if it ever hits the reserve.

Me too.

Not to knock parker but I think there are better options in that size range than a 34 Parker, probably why most haven't sold.

Not shocked here , not one person even came close the reserve was probably set just over cost plus 5-10%

a winning bid should of been 198 min but around 205 208 should have taken it ......oh well someone missed on a great chance.....!!!!

Back