Steering not working

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueghost93

Reaction score
Hey everybody I finally got my boat re-powered after waiting almost a year exactly. West Coast Marine Services as well as my friends shop did the install and see trial today. Everything went fantastic except the fact apparently my second steering station does not work. All the lines are hooked up properly and the system is bled and the wheel spins but it does not turn the outboard does anybody have any ideas? I would prefer not to leave it down there at whatever the hourly rate is to Diagnose it. Any suggestions?

Hey everybody I finally got my boat re-powered after waiting almost a year exactly. West Coast Marine Services as well as my friends shop did the install and see trial today. Everything went fantastic except the fact apparently my second steering station does not work. All the lines are hooked up properly and the system is bled and the wheel spins but it does not turn the outboard does anybody have any ideas? I would prefer not to leave it down there at whatever the hourly rate is to Diagnose it. Any suggestions?
Seems to me the install should have a warrenty and whoever installed the system should stand behind their work? unless I am missing something...

It’s original Parker on the deck station. I went and got the boat and on the trailer the steering works so I’m at a loss. Going to float it Sunday and see if I loose steering under hydraulic pressure.

Back