Steering wheel knob?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where I can find a replace knob for my wheel?

Thanks, Alan
2022 25SE
I also recommend the Edson Power Knob; it's a bit 'pricey' but it's the best, and the customer-service is exemplary. We've had these and other Edson products on our previous boats .... A couple months ago the 'center cap' fell off the Edson knob that's on our cockpit steering station, and 'ker-plunked' into the Pamlico Sound. I called Edson to buy a new cap, and got to speak with a Real Live Human Being.... Although the caps ARE listed and sold separately from their web-site, he would NOT let me buy a new cap; instead, sent me one 'no charge'. He did not even charge S&H/postage. He told me that the cap should not have fallen off. This is the kind of exemplary service Edson is famous for....

Last edited:
It took me a while to bite the bullet and spend the money but i regularly tell people the Edson knob it’s one of my favorite pieces of equipment on my boat.

It took me a while to bite the bullet and spend the money but i regularly tell people the Edson knob it’s one of my favorite pieces of equipment on my boat.

Plus with the bearings you can sit there and spin it when you’re bored. Bonus points that the sound of it may irritate your significant other if they happen to be on the boat 😂

Plus with the bearings you can sit there and spin it when you’re bored. Bonus points that the sound of it may irritate your significant other if they happen to be on the boat 😂
You have me cackling on this one!.. (I think you youngsters call it LOL?). I DO spin it, nearly all day long when running the boat. (And even if I'm just sitting there, NOT running the boat! In fact, I'm spinning it, any time I'm anywhere NEAR it.... I just can't help it!). Until now, I thought I was the only one!... And yes, it does irritate the bee-gee-bees out of wife! She'll get over it. It's one of my least obnoxious habits!

Last edited:
Back