Stereo 23SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beaches

Reaction score
Thinking I need to add a stereo and speakers to my 23SE. Any ideas or pictures of installs would be great. I have T-top with electronic box full. Appreciate the input.

I have a 25se and installed a clarion cdm5 with a clarion apx480 amplifief tied to jl audio ccx m770 speakers. I had the speakers mounted in the console by my feet. I must say that this system sounds incredible with only 2 speakers. I have pictures posted on this site. Type steroe under search and look for the post by voyager1. I also had a box made for the stereo to mount in. The stereo is waterproof and has an ipod connection with cd player. Good luck.

ive got a polyplaner with sony speakers mounted on the sides of the counsel...i wish i mounted them lower for sound quality,but worried about when the big wave would come up the sides when fishing or similar situations ..even tho they are waterproof i get nervous

I have the 23 DVCC I added a JBL MR-17 .3 SILVER AM/FM/CD 180 WATTS Sirrus ready with matching JBL Marine Series MS9200 Marine speaker - 100 Watt sounds amazing the bass rumbles through the gunnels with sweet highs... was nervous as a cat in a Chinese Restaurant when i was drilling the holes for the speakers. I also added the wired remote on the helm so I can keep the electronics box close while in rough waters but can still operate the fuctions...Hope my pic helps. I put twp speakers on the side of the Helm...and two up on the bow next to the anchor door

Attachments

• Parker Speakers.jpg
    Parker Speakers.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 262
this is one of my projects this year as well. WHen I bought the boat there was an AMFM tape player that didnt work, I stripped the speakers out and pulled the knobs off the player, cut the wires...

I have a kenwood head unit that i've been kicking around for a year or so, it's one of our 'rejects' at work, or ones that we've replaced with newer ones...

i definately like the JBL speaker idea though... going to pick me up a pair.

My idea is to put the head unit back in the P/H where it was, but I'm going to run speakers into the cockpit - anyone have any recommendations for waterproof 'pod' speakers? Ones that I can simply mount below the gunwale out of the way with little to no modification?

Back