Structure Scan 3D ducer Location - 21SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltyfish

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

I just bought the HDS7 carbon package (Structure Scan 3D) and wondering if anyone has mounted the two transducers with good outcome on a 21SE or other mod-V? Flat stern.

I'm guessing starboard side, maybe 4-6" from the drain plug for the massive StructureScan skimmer, then 8-9 inches, mount the little transducer.

I've never pulled cables through a 21SE...is getting those fat plugs through the conduit going to be a bear?

Thanks fellas.

Bryce Paschal

The SS3d will need a hole 1-5/16”, I have one but yet to haul out my boat and install it. Currently have a LSS2 transducer with my Gen 3s on my 2530.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys run these in salt water I would love to hear some feedback once you get them installed and have a few trips on them. maybe even pictures of what you see. I have hte normal structure scan and i't so so.

djam":227xems7 said:
If you guys run these in salt water I would love to hear some feedback once you get them installed and have a few trips on them. maybe even pictures of what you see. I have hte normal structure scan and i't so so.
I had it on my other boat and it was worthless IMO. I thought it was going to pick up a lot more things (like crab pots on the bottom) and it was a waste of money, but I didn’t play around with it too much to see if there were settings that could be fine tuned. You have to be going really slow and has to be shallow. For saltwater I think it’s pointless for what I was expecting. I did not have the 3D structure scan though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back