Suzuki 200 props

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishybusiness

Reaction score
Just purchased a set of Suzuki DF200AP motors for my 2525DVSC. Any one have a prop size recommendation for motors ?

Suzuki 3 - 16 - 20's That's about where I'd start

You do know.....It probably will not plane on one engine with it proped for twins.... Right?

I installed a pair of these on my 2530 a couple years ago.
I ran the 16x20s for a while and they worked pretty good and now I run a set of 16x19 PowerTech 4 blades. I like the 4 blades better.
I would be interested to know if you experience a harmonic vibration with these motors.
The howl in the cabin of my boat while running would actually hurt your ears.
Mine was pretty bad at 4000 RPM and above (the reason I switch props trying to help it).
After quite a bit of time in the shop trying different things to get it better we now have it quite a bit better.
If you run into the same type of issue I would be more than happy to let you know what we did to make things better.
Good luck

I am repowering my 03 2520 with bracket now with suzuki df200ap twins just waiting on them to come in. From what I searched the height should be 3rd hole and 20 pitch prop. Does this sound right or does anyone have any better recommendations on height and pitch.

Also would like to know what we can do to keep out any unwanted harmonics in the wheel house

Back