T-top for a 21 WA

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parkerman

Reaction score
I would like a hard top for my WA. I contacted a company whose name I forget and they quoted me around $4,000.00 installed with a electronics box. Does that sound right? Is there such thing as a used T top? Something off an old WA that a little old lady used for years to go grocery shopping once a year and now she doesnt want it anymore. Like an old Corvair? They were in south jersey.

Parkerman - That sounds steep. I recently had a new TTop and Leaning post done and on my 23se and it was less than that. I got the Hard top version. I made the trip to New Bern NC - to Custom Marine because of they were highly recommended.

Not sure about used the stuff, but good luck.

New Bern is actually where I purchased my boat. My parents live down there. I am vacationing down there this coming week. Maybe I will look them up and make a visit. Not much to do down in that neck of the woods.........unless you have a boat.

Give a call to Don Battin of Pipe Dreams Marine. He's in Woodbine, NJ and does fantastic work at very resonable prices. This is the T-Top he did on my old center console Grady...

IMG_0417.jpg

Since you've got a walkaround, you're not really talking the traditional T-Top. The kind of hardtop you are referring to takes substantially more material and time to construct, so naturally the price will be higher. On a walkaround, you're looking at something like this...

IMG_7113.jpg

Anyway, Don will treat you right. Tell him Brian sent you. :)

Pipe Dreams Marine
609-628-9353

Thanks Brian. I just recieved another quote but it is on my office puter. I think it was $3,000.00 with out the electronics box.

If your looking for someone I would use GW Performance Welding. There are in South Jersey near Atlantic City. I've used most of the guys in south jersey for stuff over the years but won't go anywhere else now. I think he's done a bunch of stuff on parkers over the years. I thinking of getting a boat again so I was talking to him the other day and he was doing a upper control station on a 25. I also know he did the top that was on the NJ Angler's parker that they used for the TV show. Anyhow that's where I would go.

Glenn's number is 609-569-9911 and web site is www.gwperformancewelding.com

Back