Tabman passed away

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! He was actually retired for quite a while. He lived in the carolinia's I believe?

I had his direct number. He was Always a Super Help and was instrumental in making the Bennett trim tab company what it was.....A leader in the Marine industry.

Tom helped a lot of us here in ClassicParker.

When I first bought my 2520, he was instrumental in helping me select a set of 24x9 tabs to replace the 12x12's it was wearing.
Once I started the install, I realized I'd need several more fittings and he shipped them to me at no charge.

Always helpful, and active on many boating sites.
He will be missed.

I heard that as well and was saddened to hear it. I've never had any personal dealings with him but saw he was a constant source of help on many different forums.

I saw he had a medical issue a few years ago and I believe it was his daughter that posted a funding campaign to help with his expenses. As I said I've never had any direct dealings with him but chipped into his fund for all the good karma he passed along on the forums.

He was the reason when I put tabs on my previous 20 footer I went with Bennetts. I've never seen so much support on so many different forums from any single manufacturer as a whole much less a single individual like Tabman.

Back