Taking possesion of new to me Parker 2120 tomorrow

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLA69

Reaction score
I'd like to thank Jim Gribbell for making this purchase so easy and pleasant.This was all done with a hand shake .There was no sales agreement,no deposit before or after the seatrial,nothing but a hand shake.The whole process took about three weeks .I think we both had a good feeling about each other from our very first conversation. Several issues came up during this time and we worked each one out with a solution that was fair to both of us.It's nice to know there are still people out there who are honest ,upfront and true to their word,Jim is such a man and he will always be welcome to fish on my boat.Thanks Jim it's been a pleasure getting to know you. Rick Albright

That is great to hear. I had a similar experience when I bought mine from this web site. Parker Owners " ROCK "

" Bean "

Congrats !! :D

PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! PICS! 8)

I'll get some pic's this weekend at the cbbt.This is my second Parker.I sold a 2310 over the winter with the intention of getting a smaller center console for those times when I fish alone.I lost quite a few trips last year because no one could go along and it was a hassle loading and unloading the boat alone.After researching and looking at a bunch of center consoles I realized having some protection in the helm from the elements is what I needed.I usually fish the cbbt until early February and the pilothouse seemed to be the right fit.I'll be chasing flounder and drum this weekend at the tunnel.

Splashed her for the first time over the busy memorial day weekend.My first impressions are favorable.I thought it handled some bumpy conditions just as well as my 2310.The cut transom will take some getting used to but it wasn't a problem,i'm just not used to looking back there and seeing water at deck level.I had removed the splash guard and just a little water creeped in from time to time.I think it rocked a bit more on the drift than my other one but that was tolerable also.I'll also need to get up to snuff with bunks instead of rollers ,just need to find the right depth to back in under different water levels at a steep ramp.Over all I'm very pleased with this boat and looking forward to many more trips at the cbbt.

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Every boat I've owned had some pros and cons. The key is to have more pros than cons.

Back