Tangier Sound Fishing

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceblizzard

Reaction score
I chartered a boat that is owned by a good friend of mine on Saturday. We left out of Crisfield, Md. and trolled the lower Tangier Sound. We had a slow morning with only one fish at 37". Then along around 2:00 in the afternoon the bite turned on. Fish were hitting the deep rods. Fish were hitting 2 at a time. By 3:00 pm we were limited and headed back to the dock with 8 fish in the cooler. 1 small fish at 24". The rest were 37 to 44 inches. The wind and cold temps were just a little too much for my Center Console Parker. I highly recomend this captain.

C. Blizzard
Eden, Maryland

Hey Chris I have curtains on my new to me boat and sure helps. Spent yesterday on neighbors boat w/o curtains then did a few hrs today on mine. What a difference! Sure those pilot houses are nice but come summer us cc people are better off and enjoying the breeze.

Small world.

I lived the vast majority of my life just down the road from Eden ..... off Peggy Neck Road in Somerset County. Now live in Florida and imagine that one day, we'll move back.

Back