Theft from boat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishing818

Reaction score
:cry: Woke up this morning to go fishing on my1999 231 w/a and to my surprise All my seats(4)plus many other things gone.Not too shocked about normal things(electronics/equipment)that I probably should have taken off but I felt safe, but SEATs were a surprise.Boat docked accross street in front of my house.Probaly took less then 5 min.Anybody else heard of this?Any ideas about locking devises for seats?I live in LI NY tthat I thought was a nice safe boating community so beware SCPD state big rise of marine theft lately I guess they figured out it is easy and big bucks :cry:

Amazing.
Due to the items stolen, I'm guessing it wasn't kids.

Might want to watch eBay to see if any of your items show up.

wow, sorry to hear , insurance will cover.... i recommend a remote camera with a transmitter and a motion sensor......

the motion should turn on a bright light and keep camera in a position so as not to be blinded by light , the light will usually scare most away if not they will be on camera(the transmitter will send a signal to your dvr...to record...

the whole set up is less than 300$

Under $300? Where can this be found? I've been searching on line for something like this for my truck and only find in the $1000's

sorry.
darn dead-beats again

Menards has a nice setup but their website is poor and it is not posted.
Did you check Home Depot, Lowe's, Fry's .... stores?
Or check online at
techbargains.com
dealnews.com
buy.com
amazon.com
www.geeks.com

This was discussed earlier and you can search the archives

m2cw is the alarm and monitoring companies have the best setups and check with them for advice

Hey like someone else said on here watch on ebay and i would def. look on craigslist cause there are alot of scam artist on that site as well as crooks.It would have been nice to have caught them i tell you that.they would have been great to use them as a chum pot.

Thanks for all the help and ideas.Wont happen to me again after the precations ive taken.but just be aware how easily seats can be taken.I dealt with Kenny from WhiteWaterMarine where boat had been originally purchased new and he was a great help with replacing seats and due to circumstance at a great price and time.Great service and just in time for the stripers :D :lol:

Latest posts

Back