Total length 2320 ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty D

Reaction score
Has anyone measured there 2320 from tip of pulpit to back of swim platform?

Brent":1qcfxk9g said:
Parker state 30'9" as LOA
Reason I asked- I was getting charged for 30 ft at marina and they said they did not include the motor. I just measured it to tip of pulpit to end of swim platform. 27.4

Brent":10x6873o said:
Maybe they did need to measure when the sun is straight over head :D
Funny. Aldrich Boat Yard Inc In east Quogue had a jet ski stolen and rods from a boat this summer and we all wanted her to install cameras but she never did. Then she raises the slip prices this year. It just got to much. From a 23 ft she went to 30 and now 32 and when I asked her- she said they measure with the motor up. I’m done !’n

The space the boat takes up when tied up is how the marinas measure. My 2520XLD with bracket measures 33.' I own a 40' slip that I back into with plenty of room with the engines up.

Antidote":io3jg6ku said:
The space the boat takes up when tied up is how the marinas measure. My 2520XLD with bracket measures 33.' I own a 40' slip that I back into with plenty of room with the engines up.
I agree- Debi at Aldrich boat yard has me in a 25 ft slip. I told Debbi if I’m paying for 30 ft put me in a 30 ft slip. It’s been 3 years now and I’m still in a 25 ft slip. Do you pay tax on your in water slip ? I’m in NY. Debbi try to charge everyone but I caught it and she removed it but the other 200 boats ?

Marty D":3dghg3qi said:
Antidote":3dghg3qi said:
I agree- Debi at Aldrich boat yard has me in a 25 ft slip. I told Debbi if I’m paying for 30 ft put me in a 30 ft slip. It’s been 3 years now and I’m still in a 25 ft slip. Do you pay tax on your in water slip ? I’m in NY. Debbi try to charge everyone but I caught it and she removed it but the other 200 boats ?

Yes I pay property tax on the slip I own. It's kind of a mystery. I don't own the dock, the MOA does and has to maintain it. I don't own the water, it flows around the boat. I don't own the mud, again the MOA does. So I own a place in space and time that I park my boat in and pay taxes, MOA and POA fees on. Seems odd; but, I can't beet the convince and joy of leaving work Friday afternoon and going to dinner on the boat. Something I never was able to do when I trailered.

Back