Transducer on 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Game Time

Reaction score
Can I fit a SS264W pair in the bilge of a 2320? My boat dealer wasn't sure if there was enough room b/c of the seacock on the port side. Does anyone have this setup and how did they set it up? Also since I mainly do inshore fishing do I even need the 50KHZ beam? I'm using a Furuno 585. Thank You

i recieved my new thru hull transducer and in the instructions it says no more than 10 degrees when mounting,my new 2320 has a 21 degree deadrise,does that deadrise go all the back to stern?? it looks that way to me

dave

FishFactory":10l4xcm2 said:
21pilothouse":10l4xcm2 said:
i recieved my new thru hull transducer and in the instructions it says no more than 10 degrees when mounting,my new 2320 has a 21 degree deadrise,does that deadrise go all the back to stern?? it looks that way to me

dave

If it's the airmar B-60, they make 2. One is for mod v and the other is the one you need....tilted at 20 (?) degrees for your hull. I have one on the same hull as you and love it.

The're same price, should be able to exchange. There is an arrow mark on unit....says keel. Not to be a smart azz, but keel is NOT the transom or bow...it's the center line of hull. You'd be suprised how many are mis-installed.

i have the b-60-20 jim @ BOE CONFIRMED im good--thank you for the info

dave

07 2320 with one Airmar SS264W 200 kHz transducer with an FCV-585.

I trimmed the battery tray and installed the transducer as far forward as practical.

If I decide to install the 50 kHz unit there is enough room.

IMG_5834.jpg

ReelyNauti":2ijt5hce said:
Here look !!! i ordered and installed a longer seacock due to installation of 2 transducers here

Reely has a boat with twins so having a seacock centerline is not an issue. but the 2320 is single engine. you cannot mount anything centerline that causes turbulence or else it will ventilate the prop.

JTR........most excellent cut out of the battery tray! that is the way to go if you need more room for the upgraded transducers.

is that small in hull transducer on centerline still working? Chris and i laminated that one in.

grouperjim":2jv3yjvh said:
ReelyNauti":2jv3yjvh said:
Here look !!! i ordered and installed a longer seacock due to installation of 2 transducers here

Reely has a boat with twins so having a seacock centerline is not an issue. but the 2320 is single engine. you cannot mount anything centerline that causes turbulence or else it will ventilate the prop.

JTR........most excellent cut out of the battery tray! that is the way to go if you need more room for the upgraded transducers.

is that small in hull transducer on centerline still working? Chris and i laminated that one in.

It was still working when I installed the Airmar.

The Lowrance developed some type of schizophrenia and was replaced with a FCV-585.

I wanted to remove the old transducer but figured I would do more damage trying to remove it so I left it in place.

JTR":268gbanl said:
I wanted to remove the old transducer but figured I would do more damage trying to remove it so I left it in place.

just a little gelcoat holding it in place. you can take it out like a ceramic house tile. dremmel 360 degrees around the edge and give it a tap with hammer to pop it free. might best to leave it alone to use as a back up. can't have too many back up devices on a boat. lol

Back