Underwater lights switch

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well it has been over a year now with my 2120 pilot house.. yesterday I was messing with it and since j haven’t been out at night . I was looking at the switch panel .. I did not see the switch for the underwater lights .. and yup I forgot how I did it.. can someone enlighten me please

On my 2019 2530 they are tied in with the cockpit lights. If they are the factory lights there is a good chance they have stopped working. In year 1 I had my port side light replaced under warranty. Now in year 2 of ownership the STBD side light is now dead. I never needed/wanted to install them on my last parker so it isn't a huge priority but if I replace it/them it will be with something better than is currently there.

Does anyone notice the switches only light up when you turn them on?

It would be nice if they lit up at night without being turned on so I can see what turns on what…

Does anyone notice the switches only light up when you turn them on?

It would be nice if they lit up at night without being turned on so I can see what turns on what…
It depends on which switches you have. Provided that your switch panel is set up for Contura bodies, it’s a fairly simple upgrade if you have a guy near you that can do it. Couple hundred bucks for new switch bodies, covers and some wiring mods, and you’re in business.

Back