Value of a year 2000 Parker 21SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seahare

Reaction score
I'm trying to determine a fair price for a year 2000 Parker 21SE with a same year 175 Yamaha 2stroke engine. No T-top but otherwise everything appears to be in good condition. Also need separate value for a good condition dual axle trailer of the same year. Thanks for any help with this question.

The J.D. Power website says a Parker 21SE with 175 hp is Low Retail $7,800 and Average Retail $8,910. Then they say add $625 to $705 for the trailer. These numbers seem way too low to me. I don't see any 21SE's for anywhere near these prices so where do they get them. Maybe it's "Artificial Intelligence".

It typically is to low for what they Actually sell for. Banks will use it for lending purposes.... IE: will Only lend that much. Speaking of lending..... Banks will not lend on a boat over 10yrs old. What part of the country make a World of difference in price.

I'm trying to determine a fair price for a year 2000 Parker 21SE with a same year 175 Yamaha 2stroke engine. No T-top but otherwise everything appears to be in good condition. Also need separate value for a good condition dual axle trailer of the same year. Thanks for any help with this question.
Look at Boatrader and Yachtworld comps. It is also location dependent. I just picked up a 2004 21SE with a 150 Yamaha 2 stroke for 25k or so.

Back