value used 2005 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishlikagirl

Reaction score
does anyone have any idea of a fair price for a used 2005 2120? i've come across one that is fully loaded (full electronics w/ radar, 2 fishfinders, 48 gallon bait tank, tuna tower, 16 rocket launchers, anchor windlass, yamaha 150 w/160 hours, etc.) the guy is asking 41k, which seems high, but i am in california which always bumps the price of a parker. any input would be appreciated.

yikes! I didn't know west coast parkers were more expensive used than new ones on the east coast!!!

If he doesn't have that many hours on the engine that price doesn't sound too high.I'm sure there is some wiggle room also.go check it out and if it looks good start your offer at maybe 35.

I bought a 2005 2120 last year with everything you mention except the engine had 117 hours. I paid $43,000 and I thought that was a good deal. This was in San Diego. If I was you I would jump on it. They are hard to find used.

If that boat is set up the way you want, and it sounds like it is, that is a very very good price. I have a 2120 with similar setup year 2004 and the asking price makes me feel sick for how low it is. The add ons would cost you at least $10,000. Figure 35,000 as a good price for the 2120 with very basic electronics and a trailer?? Make an offer.

MB

NADA will be soooooooooooooooooo low for value that you can use it to yuor advantage. Even BUCvalue (what lenders use, along with ABOS) puts the hull alone at $24K, devoid of motor, trailer, or gear. And then too, this doesn't reflect actual 'street'price.

I'd peruse www.boats.com , www.boatraderonline.com , and www.yachtbroker.com and use actual 'asking' prices to help narrow your market.

Back