Wanna B a Parker owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canuck

Reaction score
Hello Parker people I'm from the west coast of Canada, I currently own a 228 Grady but have been fixated on the Parker line of boats, particularly the 2530

I had a look at one @ Jacobsens marine in Seattle & fell in love with the 2530 so I put a down payment on it
I opted on bigger motors, a pair of 225 Yamys & went over kill on the Alum. trailer.......Shes an 08 model & never been in the water and maybe that's my saving grace on the price

My Grady is a wonderful craft that has saved my butt in some ruff seas the biggest @ 4-5 meters & blowing @ 32 knots
The west coast is mostly rainy, foggy & cold. Grady's are geared for a 2 man crew & if more fisherman come they are bound 2 have an unpleasant ride

I compared some west coast built pilothouse boats like Seasports, Skagit Orcas & Osprey's but none had the dimensions & the pedigree of the Parker

I hope all my research has paid off, I just can't wait till the Parker performs in ruff open waters ........like shes built for

Congrats on your new Parker! I'm sure you will love it! Post pictures when you can. Welcome aboad.

Welcome aboard Canuck ! :)
You are going to absolutely love that 2530 when the weather turns foul.

how big did you go on the trailer? I have the 225s on my 2530 if you want to read up on what i did to change the motor height and props. Also, theres a good 2530 thread im sure youve seen as well.

Latest posts

Back