• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted- 23 SE for less than $25K

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradH

Reaction score
I'm helping a friend of mine find a 23SE for hopefully less than 25K.

Want something in decent to good shape, bottom paint and some cosmetic scratches are OK. But not a project boat.

Needs to have a 4 stroke, or priced to hang a new motor and so the combo is about $25K. I remember seeing some nice mid 90s boats for less than 10K in need of a repower, this would be perfect.

Electronics don't matter too much, but must have a T top. Would prefer factory-style livewell.

Northeast is preferred, but willing to travel.

Anybody got anything like this?

selling my 2004 23 se with hardtop, asking 27500. now with boat motor and trailer. motor is a 200 hpdi with 417 hours. call or text if interested 804-854-8988. thanks eugene :)

fishnfirefighter11":2jheydnf said:
selling my 2004 23 se with hardtop, asking 27500. now with boat motor and trailer. motor is a 200 hpdi with 417 hours. call or text if interested 804-854-8988. thanks eugene :)
Where are you located?

Think he has his mind set on a 4S, but will pass along. Thanks for the response.

Back