• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED 25' Parker Sou'wester Hull

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougjr11

Reaction score
Looking for a 25' hull as a project? Any info will be great!

I heard they where $17,000! I know a guy that bought a 23' parker like that for $10,200.

There were two 25's for sale a while ago on Craig's List .One was a 1988 or '89 a short distance from the " 301 bridge " in Maryland .It is on trailer ,has rear station and homemade wooden Bimini shelter .. The other Sou'wester was for sale also on Craig's List in south Jersey with blue hull . Maybe someone knows these boats or their owners? Good luck with your search.Mike

mines not a project boat, she's fishing right now! Brand new Raymarine C120, outriggers, 40 gallon bait tank, 06 merc Optimax with smart guages, (under warranty until 2011) 1 year old bottom paint, new cushions. Don't really want to sell, but, times being what they are.... $26,000. you can view her at slip54charters.com

Sou-East Sara":3j9fwr5l said:
you can view her at slip54charters.com

005discovery-5.jpg

salbrent":25pcef4c said:
How do you define Sou'Wester? By hull type or hull and production year?

It would be by production year.

When Linwood started producing boats for the NC market, They were called Sou`wester.

Later, as the company grew, they were known as "Sou`wester by Parker", then by "Parker Sou`wester", and finally just by "Parker".
I'm not certain of the exact timeline for each of the name changes, but maybe an NC resident with historical knowledge of the brand can chime in, and set the record straight. :wink:

salbrent":92mh7oxe said:
and the captain and crew

:)
She has had some new fishing appliances added since that first photo was taken.
I'll be giving them a workout this weekend. :wink:

Attachments

• Photo Library - 536.JPG
    Photo Library - 536.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 1,215
FishFactory":2iubc0ft said:
2520 DV diesel was advertised here a while back.

It was... and it appears that it is still available.
Go for it ! 8)

I have a 1986 21 ft. Souwester. 200 HP Ocean Pro w/ Stainless Marine Bracket. New deck and glass. New canvas & seat covers. Leaning post (Teak) All new wiring, Live bait Tank, Trailer w/ new hubs & tires. No bottom paint recently stripped & compound wax. Furuno GPS sonar, Beautiful , fully restored classic. One of very few left in this shape. email. [email protected] Morehead City NC $28,000.00

Back