• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 2520 or 2820 DV with low hour Twins 2005 or newer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegasandre

Reaction score
Looking for a 2520 or 2820 DV with well maintained twins, prefer a tower and West coast rigging but will redo the right boat for WC tuna fishing/tower/bait tank/new electronics etc...
Prefer 2005 or newer , Prefer 200 hp + on the twins for a 25 and 250+ for the 28..
Not in a rush just looking for the right boat- of course at the right price :)

thank you

Andre -in San Diego
[email protected]

Steal of a deal on a 2820 I saw yesterday. Somewhere on the east coast on craigslist. He wanted $68,000 for it...it was a nice set up. a little legwork, and you can find it ... If I come across it again I'll post it here... OR if you think you may be super interrested I will put some time in to find it again.

sydngoose":20zr7chr said:
Steal of a deal on a 2820 I saw yesterday. Somewhere on the east coast on craigslist. He wanted $68,000 for it...it was a nice set up. a little legwork, and you can find it ... If I come across it again I'll post it here... OR if you think you may be super interrested I will put some time in to find it again.

I found that boat in NC on craigslist. Not a bad deal. I would have to put 20k into it to rig it west coast style thanks for that tip-worth a look.

Does anyone know if that 2820 in NC is still for sale? Ive been trying to locate it on craigslist with no luck. I'm guessing it sold

Latest posts

Back