• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: 2520 Pilot House

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barrie

Reaction score
Looking for Pilothouse with FULL TRANSOM. Years 1999-2004. Outboard or I/O. NO HPDI motors. Will consider ALL cabin layouts. REASONABLE HOURS AND EXCELLENT CONDITION. With/Without trailer. IF NO TRAILER I WILL NEED LEADS IN YOUR AREA TO BUY TRAILER. I do not need financing............Please email with pics and info............Thanks

Not sure the age, but saw one with IO today with sign on it.

What state are you in?

Dana

dcunniff":37hevp56 said:
Not sure the age, but saw one with IO today with sign on it.

What state are you in?

Dana

Thanks so much for your help! I am located on the West Coast in Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA. BUT I bought my last boat (GW 27) in NY State (Long Island), so location of sale is no big deal. I just need a good Surveyor, U-Ship and a plane ticket. If you pass by again, perhaps you could get the number and PM to me, as i am considering an I/O in FL and one in NC.........THANKS
Barrie

It's a 2000 Barrie. I'll send you dealer information that is advertising it.

Dana

I have seen a few post where people don't want the HPDI motors. I am looking around and have found a couple of boats with them that I am interested in. Has there been problems? Why do peolpe want to stay away from them?

SledgeHammer":1igbwgzp said:
I have seen a few post where people don't want the HPDI motors. I am looking around and have found a couple of boats with them that I am interested in. Has there been problems? Why do peolpe want to stay away from them?

I sent you a PM.

SledgeHammer":1tuflb2o said:

Some years ago when they were first introduced, Yamaha had some problems with their 250 and 300 hp HPDI's. Those early teething problems in the big block motors were resolved after several improvements were made, but the perception was that all the HPDI's were similarly affected.

Nothing could be further from the truth... as the HPDI design is actually a very good one. But you know how perception and the internet are... :roll:

Absolutely nothing wrong with the HPDI motors.

Megabyte thanks for the input and to everybody sorry for changing the topic on this post. Just reading and looking for the right boat and the more I learn the more questions I have. This site is great and there is alot of knowledge here. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back