• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Free standing steering station (2nd) for 2310 W/A

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReelTimeCapt

Reaction score
I'm looking for a second steering station to mount in the cockpit area of my 2310.

Would like it to be complete w /controls, wheel and wiring. This will enable me to fish with family and run charters w/o a 1st mate.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Fletcher

Even just find a suitable box off any similar boat, like C-Hawks or Steiger. As is, I have a new Teleflex Seastar tilt helm and a like new twin control Morse SR control I could sell you. New control cables (I recommend Teleflex Xtreme anyway) are cheap enough ... and you'll likely need new hydraulic hoses and control cables anyway, as each install could be sized and/or routed differently.

DaleH":28y6vzg2 said:
Even just find a suitable box off any similar boat, like C-Hawks or Steiger.

Dale is correct. The rear helm on my boat is a take-off from a 25' C-Hawk.

Image-C091835C0FE011DC.jpg

Another option is to contact some of the Chesapeake boat builders such as Judge, Evans, Composite Yachts, and others. They all build a similar part for the rear stations on local bay-builts.

Thank you both.

Dale, I just sent a message to you.

Megabyte, would you happen to know the approximate height of your 2nd station?

Thanks again and Best Regards,
FLetcher

Dale:

What are your asking for the Teleflex Seastar tilt helm the twin control Morse SR ?

Please reply back via email me at xxx.

Thank you and Best Regards,
FLetcher

[DH edit, email edited out ... email sent]

ReelTimeCapt":2xfw7owh said:
Megabyte, would you happen to know the approximate height of your 2nd station?

I do not, but I can tell you that the fiberglass part is nearly identical to the Parker factory part.

The only real difference is that the factory mounts their steering and engine controls reversed from what you see in my photo.
The factory also puts a solid hatch door in the side rather than the soft cover you see on mine.
Dimensionally, they are practically the same, so if you can measure a Parker factory part, you'll be in business.

Thanks Mega Byte. I bought one direct from Parker and it measures 2 ft long and about 10 to 12" wide.

I am gathering parts for rigging and started a post on the CP Projects Page.

Please take a look:

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=8072

I have some basic questions and could use some help.

Thanks again and Best Regards,
Fletcher

Attachments

• SANY5713.JPG
    SANY5713.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 227
Back