• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Leaning Post Backrest

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipstream

Reaction score
Does anybody have a removable back rest for my leaning post that they want to get rid of? I think they are pretty universal, but my model is a 23se.
I've seen some with rocket launchers, some without. Must be in very good shape.

Thanks

Slip,

I got one last month from my dealer. The only thing I don't like is the loss of two rod holders on the leaning post. Although simple, a different way of attaching it for use would be better. I would have gotten one welded on, but didn't want to go through that. I'll be looking for additional rod holders if they will fit. The boat is still stored.

Foggy

Foggy, good point. I've seen ones that have 4 launchers integrated into the backrest. I may wait and go in that direction. I checked out the one at the dealer and was not willing to pull the trigger at that price, and with losing the launchers.

look in the craigslist for NC wilmington, theres one seat back and live well

hope that helps

If you are interested there is one on ebay right now. Search under Parker Boats and it comes up.

Latest posts

Back