• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - Parker 2320 with F250

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A person who replies to a post to push or bump it to the top of the new posting list. When a person replies to your post , the posting is moved to the top of new posts and the site notifies you.

I use Tapatalk app and it is the best way to use on many sites. The exception is making donations to support this site then I go to web site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Todd,

Look at that one on craigslist. Do not know the seller. But the boat is set up right.
I owed a 2520 that is setup for offshore and that 2320 looks great.
Make sure you consider the 3.3 F250 witch is to-date a better engine than the 4.2
Hope that help. Good luck.
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/boa ... 34742.html

Yes, I did see that one - That 2320 in SD is pretty sweet - I thought the 4.2lt F250 was the better engine as it would offer more horse power - Are you saying the 3.4 is the better engine?

Also, some of the Parker Boat owner feedback that I've recieved was that the mechanical throttle sucks - and its worth the money to get or pay for a digital throttle.... It would be awesome to move that 2nd station up into the tower, but with cables that would be pretty messy

Thanks for the message regarding the Parker.

TJ

Looking for a Parker 2320 - need the larger 4.2 engine F250 or F300 -

You will be pleasantly surprised if you call your "local Parker dealer" and build out a new one: Just spend 10 minutes doing it: The used market for Parker is stupid expensive. A new one, well, you would be surprised at the value.

Looking for a 2009 or newer 2320 DV with 250 yami 4.2 liter

Budget is 65k

Cash buyer

Call 714-501-7861
Looking for a 2009 or newer 2320 DV with 250 yami 4.2 liter

Budget is 65k

Cash buyer

Call 714-501-7861

I have not done the research to find out the value, but I have a 2017 2320, 4.2 l 225. I am waiting to hear back from the dealer on a fair asking price. 615-418-4775 if you have questions. It has a 9.9 high thrust kicker Garmin electronics, west coast rails and the fresh water option. No bottom paint and is trailer stored in my barn in Tennessee. It has less than 200 hours and recently dealer serviced. We are moving to a 25 ‘ Tidewater bay boat.

I have not done the research to find out the value, but I have a 2017 2320, 4.2 l 225. I am waiting to hear back from the dealer on a fair asking price. 615-418-4775 if you have questions. It has a 9.9 high thrust kicker Garmin electronics, west coast rails and the fresh water option. No bottom paint and is trailer stored in my barn in Tennessee. It has less than 200 hours and recently dealer serviced. We are moving to a 25 ‘ Tidewater bay boat.
I am interested - can you call me 714-501-7861 todd

Hello ,
If you’re still looking. Original owner 2014 2320 SL. Yamaha 225. Less than 150 hours.
West coast bow rail, windlass, electronics , stereo ,Seadek pilothouse floor. Ladder back helm seat, call or text (914)-441-7697

8037307281. Wyman Hagler. 2320 not on market yet but never uses it. 100 hours on boat and motor. Lift kept. 2007 2320

^^^^^ The 2007 2320 is $60k. I spoke with the owner a few days ago. He rarely visits the boat so not sure what kind of stuff you'd have to deal with on a 13 year old boat that is left unattended.

^^^^ this guy is right . I never see him use the boat we actually took it out one time to marina other than that all he does with it is wash it all the time. But the low hours tells all that story. And its not like the boat is unattended. He lives at the house and the boat is at the end of the dock on a lift . I know he just had someone service it and do a water pump a month ago. So maintenance is kept up. Just not used. Now you know the rest of the story.

Interesting. I forget his exact words, but thought he said the boat was an hour and a half away and he needed to make a drive to check on it. Good to know he pampers it even if he doesn't use it.

Latest posts

Back