• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Parker with a marine head 25FT + - Fishing Setup

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JET O_Wey

Reaction score
Wife wants to go bigger to get more luxuries, primarily a head. Have a 23.6 DV CC now and love it but she wants little more of the luxuries. We want a fishing machine which generally do not come equipped with this - are there any Parkers out there like this or do we need to regretfully leave the Parker family? Max slip size is 27ft. Older hull ok as long as newer power and electronics.

Happy New Year

JET

Check out flying connies 2520 sweet set up coukd be what you are looking for

here are a few more

Attachments

• dont mess with stuff 088.jpg
    dont mess with stuff 088.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 663
  • dont mess with stuff 093.jpg
    dont mess with stuff 093.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 663
  • mcup4.jpg
    mcup4.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 663
Funny, I have a 99 2510 DV with a 2007 Suke DF250 and am considering shifting down to a 23 or 21 CC DV..

shoot me an email if you want to chat. [email protected]

I think I have just what you are looking for . 2004 2520xl electric head ,rear station ,spotting tower ,almost $10,000 worth of electronics .New trailer . send me a email and will send pictures and more detail .

JUst pm me or call me 646-397 FISH (3474)

Im looking to go BIG ....so im just waiting on a 36 wide twin diesel and so far i haven't found one , mean while it couldn't hurt, i have two boats ........a 2001 striper wa with a 225 evinrude that i do not use gotta either sell it or sell the 2820 soon , wife getting mad ....lol
The Striper is more comfortable and can take a beating in rough water ......

I dont know if you care or not but im a kid. Me and my dad are both interested in getting a boat. I love the parkers. As soon as he gets home I will let him know and he will hopefully get in touch with you. 8)

Back