west coast dealer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boat and Motor Mart, South San Francisco, CA.

That's where I got mine. Pretty good guys, for boat salesmen. :wink:

My Purchase Agreement specifically indicated that the F250 qualified for the Y.E.S. promotion, yet it took nearly a year of hassling to get the extra 3 years of Y.E.S. warranty registered with Yamaha, and they weaseled out of providing the $750 in Y.E.S. merchandise. The dealer blamed Yamaha, and after I tried to get satisfaction through Yamaha Customer Service, I believe the dealer.

Other than that little snafu, Boat and Motor Mart did everything just like they said they would, which is unusual in my experience with buying boats.

I bought from Sundance Marine in San Diego and could not have been happier with the deal. Additionally they have continued to provide exceptional service whenever I go in to the dealership. I have heard some bad mouthing of this dealership, however I recommend them highly! I am not alone in this opinion, as I have talked to others who have had an experience similar to mine. :lol:

just for clarification, i wasn't "dissing" my local san diego dealer. i was just trying to check around for trade-ins or other used 2120s and i had already checked with rob at sundance. thanks for all the replies -- i'll continue my search.

Back