West coast rocket launchers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you have to do is drop in and they will give anyone a free t-shirt. I don’t have anything else good to add about them.

I purchased and installed most everything on my Parker. I had very specific ideas for the fishing boat I had been dreaming about for years, and I don’t think that was taken very well. I’ll just say customer service doesn’t seem to apply to me. Although Joel seems to be a good kid, pretty sharp and seems to care.

On a lighter note, if anyone is interested in a set of rocket launchers, (brand new never installed on a boat) I was going to give mine to a friend and as it turns out they did not fit his boat very well and they are just sitting in his garage. I know they are quite expensive from the factory so I might be able to save someone some money if they really want them.

Love those rocket launchers.

As to the dealer: Bought my boat there but will definatly trade it in anywhere else but there. Met two salesman at my first visit. Sit down to talk to him and he left us three times to conduct business elswhere and answered at least a half dozen cell calls. Finally walked out on the last one even though we had the checkbook out.

Were it not for the fact that another salesman, a friend of my brother-in-law, found out about it and called me several times to make it right I would have never gone back.

Management is an SOB, but thats another story.

But I still love the boat and those rocket launchers.

Latest posts

Back