What’s a fair price ? 2008 2300 DVCC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topwater26

Reaction score
2008 2300 DVCC Trying to determine fair value for sale to a friend , installed bigger tabs, 4 blade prop, complete 12 in Garmin package with radar 2013. 2013 load rite trailer. Barrier coat bottom paint. What is a fair price. Thanks upgrading to bigger boat

Really hard to say but the current market is unusual with high demand and low inventory so prices are very high. No new 23 DVCCs being made and they are a desirable Parker model.

Need to know hours on motor and service history, and overall condition of vessel. Electronics are dated. Trailer condition? Bottom paint is a negative for some buyers who will trailer but a positive for buyer who will keep the boat in the water. Engine hours above 1000 starts to reduce price.

My suggestion is to have the boat detailed and clean, and be certain that everything works. Engine verified free of dry exhaust corrosion? Condition of cushions? Make sure the trailer has been serviced and is fully road worthy. Then take many good quality pictures and write a detailed ad that is accurate and thorough.

Look at boat trader for comps and MSRP of new boats.

I would start with a higher price given the market. Feedback on an advertisement will help set a more refined price. $50K assuming excellent condition and lower hours?

I may have a friend who is interested. He sold one about 10 years ago and really regrets doing so.
What does it have for power?

need way more info on motor and accessories and some pics of boat hull, deck, bilge, electrical systems, etc and the trailer to get a sense of general conditions.

could be worth anything from $40k-$60k these days.

2008 2300 DVCC Trying to determine fair value for sale to a friend , installed bigger tabs, 4 blade prop, complete 12 in Garmin package with radar 2013. 2013 load rite trailer. Barrier coat bottom paint. What is a fair price. Thanks upgrading to bigger boat
I am looking for a DV 23 and live in Southeastern Ma. Let me know if you are looking for other buyers.

Assuming a 250 or 300 yamaha under 1000 hours, decent electronics and the hull being generally damage free, with a serviceable trailer, ~55k

Back