What boxes fit into locker on side of center console of my ‘08 21SE?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hook Shot

Reaction score
There’s a locker on the starboard side of my center console that looks like it’s designed for slide-in tackle trays. Does anyone know what trays fit in there? None came with the boat when I bought it used.

I’ll have to send an interior shot. There are rails on the inside that appear to be designed for trays to slide in and out.

I’ll have to send an interior shot. There are rails on the inside that appear to be designed for trays to slide in and out.
The options on these boats have changed so regularly through the build life that it’s almost impossible to say which one you’ve got. It’s also not hard to make modifications to these boats that look stock. Just based on the size, and the relative popularity, I’m sticking with Plano 3600s.

If you can measure the slots, that’ll give you your answer.

I’ll have full access to my boat later this month. Unfortunately, I’m three hours away at the moment. It’s been frustrating because when you get a new boat you want to learn everything about it.

Back