What font does Parker use for the logo?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punk Freud

Reaction score
Anyone know what font parker uses for their logo?
I'm interested in adding a name on our boat and wanted to match
the existing parker logo.

Emailing CP member, Moderator, and resident artwork/graphic guru TomS ...

Punk, as Dale has said, pm TomS with your desires and he will make it happen for a reasonable donation....

Attachments

• ac515f88-8d13-405f-ad6a-13eb74f4d716[1].jpg
    ac515f88-8d13-405f-ad6a-13eb74f4d716[1].jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,131
Hmmmm?

Tough call, what to do???
Thanks for the heads up folks.
And I did see Toms work, nice 8)

Thanks again

I took one of the original logos to a sign shop in Raleigh and in about 15 minutes he calls back to tell me he has identified about 3 different font types all in the logo. He said he could match it perfectly and he did and I had my Logo changed to Navy Blue with outline for the 18 we are reworking and it will match my cushions that are timmed in Navy and it sets off the white/stainless Taco rubrail I mounted as well.

Any good shop should be able to match it if you have one of the logos handy.

atlanticbeach":375zxi30 said:
I took one of the original logos to a sign shop in Raleigh and in about 15 minutes he calls back to tell me he has identified about 3 different font types all in the logo. He said he could match it perfectly and he did and I had my Logo changed to Navy Blue with outline for the 18 we are reworking and it will match my cushions that are timmed in Navy and it sets off the white/stainless Taco rubrail I mounted as well.

Any good shop should be able to match it if you have one of the logos handy.

What shop in Raleigh? Looking to get something done as well.

I just had mine done as a well, the guy that did it told me parkers font was "Custom" and not readily available, he created something very-very close for me

Latest posts

Back