• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale What is She Worth?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMUGMU

Reaction score
2000 parker 2300
2016 yamaha 300 4 stroke with 239hrs, installed late 2017
simrad 9"
trailer new december 2020
24v ipilot 72" new install july 2021 (custom install, i'm proud of my work so be gentle :))
saltwater washdown
large baitwell
the deck and boxes drain overboard, never had any water in bilge
2ea. on-board chargers, one in rear and one in cc for tm
I have about 36k in her and I am selling
central florida

Attachments

• Boat Sale 3.jpg
    Boat Sale 3.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 206
  • Boat Sale 2.jpg
    Boat Sale 2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 197
  • Boat Sale 4.jpg
    Boat Sale 4.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 187
Any pics of the bow area, does it have forward seating? might be interested.

as described - to me - a relatively wide range from around $40k to as much as $50k in today’s market. bigger difference are depending on if any motor warranty (?), original tank (?), general condition of boat and trailer…

I will get a pic. It has forward seating with cushions. Raining here this morning

Nice boat. look at comps. Engine is fresh and no bottom paint. I’d start at 45k if in great gelcoat condition. Also trailer is new aluminum. How many miles on trailer? How new are batteries? Is bilge spotless? Nice removable segment in bow rail for trolling motor.

there is a center seat as well. It hinges up towards the anchor locker. We removed it and still have it. We felt it was in the way but the next owner may want it

Attachments

• Boat Bow 1.jpg
    Boat Bow 1.jpg
    844.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Boat Bow 2.jpg
    Boat Bow 2.jpg
    924 KB · Views: 50
Nice boat. look at comps. Engine is fresh and no bottom paint. I’d start at 45k if in great gelcoat condition. Also trailer is new aluminum. How many miles on trailer? How new are batteries? Is bilge spotless? Nice removable segment in bow rail for trolling motor.

all batteries are less than 7 mo old and agm. about 2400 miles on trailer

Is the gas tank original?

i believe the tank is original. I dont see any issues. no leaks or fumes. I replaced the gas fill and vent lines because they were a bit cracked

as described - to me - a relatively wide range from around $40k to as much as $50k in today’s market. bigger difference are depending on if any motor warranty (?), original tank (?), general condition of boat and trailer…

thanks for reply

Lid start at 50k in todays market. The 23 deep vee cc with a bracket are going to be very desirable after seeing what Parker replaced the original deep vee models with lol.

Reactions: Efx
Are the bolt heads for the bow rail accessible in any simple manner?
The nuts are under the gunnel. Not easily accessible in the area adjacent to the middle of the front fish boxes. I suspect you could reach them via the anchor locker with the right wrench length. I think there would be one tough one on each side

2000 parker 2300
2016 yamaha 300 4 stroke with 239hrs, installed late 2017
simrad 9"
trailer new december 2020
24v ipilot 72" new install july 2021 (custom install, i'm proud of my work so be gentle :))
saltwater washdown
large baitwell
the deck and boxes drain overboard, never had any water in bilge
2ea. on-board chargers, one in rear and one in cc for tm
I have about 36k in her and I am selling
central florida

I am interested, would love to discuss more. Give me a call, 631-560-8677

Gary 407-4six7-8five53 I can call after 4 or you can text any questions. I've put the boat on craigslist at 39. thanks

Back