What is the last year of the 'classic Parker' Parker white?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sydngoose

Reaction score
Guys, can you still get the classic Parker white hull? or is only the "custom white" hulls now?
Whats the last year that they made the "classic Parker" white hulls? You know the color that appears as "cream" or eggshell ?

Thanks in advance.

Aaron

Sydngoose

I think the last year for the old cream style Parker white was 2013? To my knowledge, it's no longer available even if you try to special order one that color.

That's a real shame.... wow, so disappointed to hear this. There is not a single new color to me that looks better than the classic Parker white. that was timeless, downeast like... Found a great deal on a 2014 Parker 2320 but I can't have that bright white boat in my barn...
Thanks for the info Shawnee

Goose,
I ordered my new 2015 2510 WA in August of 2014. I spoke to the factory about making the boat in the the 'classic' Parker white, and was told that they were no longer making it. I asked if they would ever consider a 'custom' job, and they said that it would not be worth it since they would then have to clean molds and tools as well as making custom gelcoat. I don't quite see the difference between casting the old color and changing gelcoat color for any of the 'new' colors.
I did get the 'white' hull. I was concerned about the brightness, but find it is not a problem at all and looks sharp when it is all clean and polished!
Al

The old color is often called "sea foam".

My 2013 23 DVCC is the old off-white color. 2013 was the last year Parker used the sea foam color gel coat to my knowledge.

I too wanted the old white and was told that it's than just the hull, Parker purchases some of their parts from vendors which would require a special run. Too bad, but I've gotten used to the new white.

eyedoc":23ovulob said:
Goose,
I ordered my new 2015 2510 WA in August of 2014. I spoke to the factory about making the boat in the the 'classic' Parker white, and was told that they were no longer making it. I asked if they would ever consider a 'custom' job, and they said that it would not be worth it since they would then have to clean molds and tools as well as making custom gelcoat. I don't quite see the difference between casting the old color and changing gelcoat color for any of the 'new' colors.
I did get the 'white' hull. I was concerned about the brightness, but find it is not a problem at all and looks sharp when it is all clean and polished!
Al

thanks for this personal testimony. Congrats on your new sled as well!

Back