White Rub Rail

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptRob

Reaction score
Hi i am planning on ordering a 2520 xld one of the options I was thinking of getting is a white rub rail was wondering if anyone has a boat with it and if so how is the color holding up. Dealer was telling me that it might turn yellow after a few years thanks

Mine is a '19, sits out, gets maybe 4 hrs of sun per day. Gets a little dirty where the gunwale sheds the tree debris occasionally. Doesn't look new, but it still cleans up great. It will probably come in white anyway.

Attachments

• 16965216221921888844357898402066.jpg
    16965216221921888844357898402066.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 2
Mine is a '19, sits out, gets maybe 4 hrs of sun per day. Gets a little dirty where the gunwale sheds the tree debris occasionally. Doesn't look new, but it still cleans up great. It will probably come in white anyway.
Do you have a picture of the whole boat just curious how it looks with white rub rail. The white rub rail is a option

Okay, I have posted twice. It must be against the rules to post links. Go to Garrets Marina in Tappahannock Virginia and look at their new boats. They have two each of 18'CCs and 2320s, one with a black rub rail and one with a white rub rail. They both look nice, and IDK if I would pay extra for white, but like the stainless insert. Use a computer, not your phone so you can better see the difference. I never would have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out.

Last edited:
Okay, I have posted twice. It must be against the rules to post links. Go to Garrets Marina in Rappahannock Virginia and look at their new boats. They have two each of 18'CCs and 2320s, one with a black rub rail and one with a white rub rail. They both look nice, and IDK if I would pay extra for white, but like the stainless insert. Use a computer, not your phone so you can better see the difference. I never would have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out.
Thanks I think i am just going with the white rub rail thanks for the info

Back