• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Who's looking for a 2120- Check this deal out

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmmm... She is a bank repo.
I wonder what the payoff is on her?

Thanks for looking out but I'm looking for a boat in my area. I would like to find 2120 w/ 150 in So. Cal. Thanks again!

I've read that the 2-stroke engine doesn't get as good milage as a 4-stroke. Maybe that is not correct. If so, sorry. I guess I'm really hung up on gas milage because I took a terrible bath on a 26' Southport (twin 250 Verados) that I could not afford to run. Heck, I couldn't afford to buy it in the first place but you live and learn!

I have a '92 150hp Yammie. While it doesn't exactly "sip" gas, it give me decent gpm.

But then I don't exactly put "pedal to the metal" either :wink: !

beachbob531":vpbrufcq said:
I've read that the 2-stroke engine doesn't get as good milage as a 4-stroke. Maybe that is not correct. If so, sorry. I guess I'm really hung up on gas milage because I took a terrible bath on a 26' Southport (twin 250 Verados) that I could not afford to run. Heck, I couldn't afford to buy it in the first place but you live and learn!

youre right, the old two strokes dont get quite the mileage of the new ones. we burn about twice as much fuel as our friends with comprable four stroke engines do. but, for that 21, a two stroke engine is going to provide a lot more power than a comparable 4 stroke, and as such that 150 will push that boat pretty well, while a 150 four stroke might be a little light. and seeing as youre only running one engine, and probably not over a terribly great distance, the power vs. economy tradeof is one that might be worth making, if the price is right.

Back